Thursday, July 9, 2009

O yeah, I like movies too.

I would consider myself a pretty big movie fan. Having all the cable movie channels On-Demand on my tv has given fuel for many late nights writing copy for school. Todays movie review is brought to you by AT&T U-Verse cable, and their video rental service. It has made my life way easier. 

He Just Not That Into You
Starring Ben Affleck, Jennifer Aniston, E from Entourage, The Mac Guy, Drew Barrymore, Scarlett Johansson and some other girl who spells Jennifer 'Ginnifer'
***** (5/7 Stars)

I was pleasantly relieved after I watched this movie. I saw the so-called All Star cast, and figured it was a romantic comedy from the title, but it actually turned out to be a pretty good flic. There are so many characters I expected it to be a clusterfuck of friends screwing a friend of a friend whose coworker is stuck in the friend zone. I don't want to give anything away to anyone who hasn't seen it, but its worth the rental fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment