Wednesday, July 8, 2009

This one will stick.

I've had a few blogs, and about a dozen journals lay full on my bookshelf, but now it's time to go into the digital age for good. Diving in head first, I caved and joined twitter.  When I say I caved, I mean I had to for class.  Don't expect to know where I am every second of the day.  It will most likely end up being random thought bubbles that pop in my head throughout the day. Get excited internet world.

On this blog you can expect to me to share my views, musings, rants, and tangents about anything I want to. And right now, I want to talk about year two, quarter 5, at The Creative Circus.

I haven't even gone through a full week of classes, and I'm already scared.  Brand Extensions, a class where we take a brand, and extend it is going to be an unreal time commitment.  We don't even have an idea chosen yet because our previous two have been done.
I'm also taking a class called Copycrafting, which I was clueless about until class today. And now that I've been enlightened, I'm actually a bit anxious.  Excited to explore other avenues of writing, nervous about the intense workload.  I'll keep you posted.
The class I haven't been to yet, is the one I'm most nervous about. It's a 3rd quarter Headlines class that I'm mentoring, or in Lehman's terms, I'm going to be a Teacher's Assistant.  I took this class, but I had a different teacher. I don't have any idea how it's going to turn out, once again I'll have to fill you in in a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment